The Terms of PageWritten.com
*Subject to change at any given time period.
PageWritten will provide content writing services. All fees must be paid in full prior to the start of an order.
Services PageWritten Provides
• PageWritten will provide content writing services (500 + Word Minimum Posts/Articles). The word content written will be in correlation to your website's niche from PageWritten's perspective and opinion OR a topic you want PageWritten to write.
Client must acknowledge the following with respect to SEO services:
• All fees are non-refundable.
• All fees, services, documents, recommendations and reports are confidential.
• PageWritten has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any blog, website, directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
• Under no circumstances shall PageWritten be liable to you (the end user) for any damages whatsoever, including (without limitation) any direct incidental or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any claims of yours or third party websites. You, the end user assume all risks and potential damages (known or unknown) associated with using PageWritten services.
As an outsourced provider of specific SEO related services, PageWritten does not guarantee search engine positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term. Neither does PageWritten guarantee any traffic increases.
PageWritten reserves the right to cancel any orders placed for websites in illegal or offensive industries. Any illegal content, products, services or items hateful, objectionable or defamatory content aimed at any people group, race, gender, sexual orientation or otherwise attacks on any person, business, organisation, product or service; cruelty towards animals; or otherwise content found to be objectionable will be cancelled and refunded.